Introduction | RapidViewer Requirements and Installation
- RapidViewer requires RapidWeaver 6.x or higher and an Intel-based Mac.
- RapidViewer pages work on all themes and on most browsers.
Unlike other RapidWeaver plugins, it doesn't require Adobe Flash so it supports iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices!
After downloading the RapidViewer plugin from our omnidea
website, follow the instructions on
how to install the plugin in the General FAQ section.
RapidViewer is a shareware: please test it before buy it and check if it suits your needs. When you decide to purchase a RapidViewer license on omnidea store, follow the instruction on how to register in the General FAQ section.
###NOTE for RapidDOCS USERS:
If you purchased RapidDocs, delete it from your library:
- on Snow Leopard: go to your home >
Library > Application Support >
- on Lion: open a Finder window and push Alt+Go
to reveal the Library folder.
Download RapidViewer demo version and then register using the RapidDocs license.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)