4. Creating your first map
You can add a pin in three different ways.
- By clicking on the pin icon in left bottom toolbar, a pin will
be created at center of the map.
- By using "Search location" field on top, a pin will be created
on selected location.
- By right-clicking directly on the map, a pin will be created on click position.
You will notice that a group named "Group" has been created.
Groups let you organize pins in sets and enrich data on the map. Download RapidMaps sample projects to enjoy the power of this feature in action.
To add a new group, click on the group icon in left bottom toolbar.
New pins will be created in selected group.
Pins and groups can be reorganized by selecting and move them in
This functionality is useful when using path, areas or routes.
Published map will reflect center position, zoom level and map
type set in RapidMaps editor.
Move your map by dragging it and change zoom and map type, then switch to "Preview" mode to check your customizations.
By double-clicking groups or pins in the list, map will be centered and zoomed to show selected pins.
Pins and can be removed by selecting them in the list and
clicking on "Trash" icon on bottom left toolbar.
Pins can also be removed by right-clicking them in the list.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)