1. What is RapidMaps 3?
RapidMaps 3 is a RapidWeaver plugin that lets you add create rich and powerful Google Maps in just few clicks.
Show your shop's location, share a route, create professional maps with directions and labels, choose one of 1200+ available Retina icons without writing a single row of code or reading cryptic Google Maps documentation.
- Powerful Google Maps engine
- Support for responsive themes
- 1200+ Retina icons
- Add circles, areas, paths and routes to your map
- Custom labels
- Traffic, weather, panoramio and feed services
- Intuitive interface
Add a label with directions to drive customers to you.
Create professional-looking maps and add even more details with area, path and circle features. Get inspired by RapidMaps sample projects.
Designed to be so easy to use and intuitive, so that your
project will be up and running in a glimpse of an eye.
You don't have to write any code or handle cryptic documentation to enjoy all feature of the new and powerful Google Maps v3 framework. Add pins simply by entering an address in the search field or right-clicking on the map, then drag them to adjust position!
RapidMaps leads the way in Google Maps integration offering
over 1200 pin Retina icons.
Choose an icon to pick out your store, restaurant, retail outlet or any other point of interest.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)