Step by step guide | Setting up PayPal
Before proceeding, complete step by step RapidLink setup.
OPTIONAL STEP: Testing IPN and RapidLink setup before starting your business.
Setting up PayPal
5) Login to your PayPal account and navigate to
My selling tools >
Instant payment notifications.
6) Enter IPN URL (not the test one) generated
by RapidLink and available from
Page Options >
General panel and save PayPal settings:
RapidLink setup is now complete and ready to automatically deliver your digital goods!
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)