Optional Step | Testing your RapidLink page with Paypal sandbox
You'll need a free PayPal developer account to test your RapidLink setup. If you don't have a developer account, sign up for free here.
1) Login with your PayPal Developer account:
2) Click on
Test Instant Payment Notification:
3) Enter IPN Test URL generated by RapidLink
and available from
Page Options >
4) Select "Express Checkout" from "Transaction type" dropdown
5) Set "payer_email" to your email address (Buyer information)
6) Set "item_number1" to your product SKU (Basic Information)
7) Set "mc_currency" to the currency you have set in RapidLink
8) Set "mc_gross_1" to your product price (or special price)
9) Click on "Send IPN"
If everything works as expected, the email address entered should receive a purchase notification from RapidLink.
Now you're ready to link your real Paypal account with RapidLink.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)