Introduction | What is RapidLink?
RapidLink is a RapidWeaver plugin that handles IPNs from PayPal and lets you sell MP3s, Photos, PDFs and any other file types without you lifting a finger!
RapidLink is your digital downloads safe assistant for RapidWeaver that automates the delivery process and all in a fully secure way!
Rest on the beach while RapidLink delivers your products...
List your files. Set prices and export your site. That's all you have to do to get ready to sell your digital downloads with RapidLink in a perfectly seamless way!
One click does it all: RapidLink creates IPN for your PayPal account, traces your links and all in a fully secure way!
No matter what your business. RapidLink helps boost it.
Are you a professional Photographer and want to sell your works-of-art? Are you a software developer aiming to publish your apps? Or do you simply want to share some papers or files with your customers?
No matter what you sell, RapidLink will be your digital download safe assistant!
Link spreading is deprecated!
With RapidLink, your digital downloads are always in your control: you'll receive a notification email each time one file is downloaded, so you can prevent and block link spreading in a flash and sleep safely!
Give the gift of style to your communications.
Dazzle customers with your sparkling new style! RapidLinks comes with 10 free templates created by ThemeFlood, the RapidWeaver community's most talented theme developer, to customize your notification emails.
In addition, you can further create your own template to give the look and style of your company or site.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)