How does RapidLink work?
The customer purchases your product using RapidCart or other
PayPal-based e-commerce solutions.
PayPal, in backend, notifies RapidLink with order details (this happens even if the buyer closes the browser before returning to your site).
Once that product, currency and price have been verified, RapidLink automatically send a email to the customer with details for downloading (or registering) the product.
- The customer visits your store...
- ... then buys your products and pays thru PayPal
- In backend, PayPal IPN (Instant Payment Notification) sends
order details to RapidLink...
- ... that verifies the order and sends a receipt to the
- The customer receives the receipt with details on how to download (or register) the product
Rest on the beach while your customers place orders and RapidLink delivers the products!
The process is completely automatic and requires no actions from you.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)