How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
It's handy to have the cart in other pages of your site so
visitors can surf without loosing their cart content and keeping
the cart amount always on top.
We will use a book shop to illustrate how to do it.
Open your RapidWeaver project with the RapidCart page in it. Click on
Page Options >
General in the
RapidCart page and then on `Copy template to clipboard"button as
you see below:
Now choose the non-RapidCart page (1) you need to insert the
cart to and open "Page Inspector". Select
Header Custom (3) and paste the code into the
NOTE: You won't see the cart in Preview mode. You have to publish the site.
If the non-RapidCart page is stored in the root of your
just finished and it will look like this:
If the non-RapidCart page lays in a folder (e.g.
http://www.your-site.com/folder1/ ), you need to
adjust the code for any
Go to the non-RapidCart page and open "Page Inspector": as above, go to
Custom Header to edit
For each path having a reference to
If the non-RapidCart page is in
http://www.your-site.com/folder/subfolder/ add the
../ twice for each
Then publish the site again.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)