Setting Up RapidCart with Google Checkout
RapidCart lets you use Google Checkout as payment gateway.
Google Checkout account
Login you Google Checkout account or sign here if you don't have one.
Once you've log into your account, get the Google
Merchant ID from
Ìntegration` as you can see in the following screenshot.
Go to your RapidCart page. Enter this information in
Merchant ID field you find in
Checkout selecting Google Checkout
as payment gateway.
Now you're ready to sell through your Google Checkout account in combination with RapidCart.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)