Introduction | What is RapidCart?
RapidCart is a plugin for RapidWeaver. It allows you to easily create an e-commerce page on your site. Add one or more RapidCart pages to your site and enjoy the slick and fully customizable cross-page AJAX cart that the plugin will automatically generate for you!
Because life is complicated enough.
You don't need a specific server-side support to start your business. Thanks to the simple and friendly interface, RapidCart 3 lets you create a store with no complicated settings. Just drag your products into the edit area and arrange them however you like.
It's not rocket science! Focus on your sales and not on technical details.
In just a few clicks, you can turn your web-site into a perfect store. Checkout through mutliple trusted payment systems. All without monthly fees.
- support for all currencies (United States Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, Israeli New Sheqel, Japanese Yen, Mexican Peso, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, Polish Zloty, Pound Sterling, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Chinese Yuan, Romanian Leu, Russian Ruble, South Korean Won, Thai Baht are the current presets but you’ll be able to add your own currency settings);
- customizable decimal position;
- checkout through multiple trusted payment systems (PayPal, Google Checkout, E-Junkie, Direct Order mode and SISOW/iDEAL);
- tax settings (default tax rate percentage, per product tax rate percentage);
- additional costs settings (per item, per total amount or NEW per weight);
- special price settings for promotions (you can set different price per promotion or use coupon codes for discounts);
- a cool page design with custom header and footer style, colors and other layout components (such as effect duration, products image size, font size, number of columns, cart width and alignment);
- top page shopping cart with amazing visual effects and a clear summary page showing taxes, shipping and additional costs;
- labels internationalization (you can translate each term and button to your chosen language);
- SEO support (image name customization and Return URL setting)
- products management (out of stock check, SKU definition, styled & HTML products description);
- support to multiple products options ( NEW on-the-fly pricing calculation );
- automatic check for updates;
- RapidCart Touch for iPhone sync; see next chapter for details about RapidCart Touch
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)