Introduction | Requirements and Installation
RapidCart requires RapidWeaver 6.x or higher and an Intel-based
Mac. You can buy your RapidWeaver license from Realmac Software
store (RapidWeaver 6.x requires Mac OS X 10.9 or greater, 50 MB
disk space). RapidCart pages work with most official and third
Your hosting provider should run PHP 5.2 or higher to support DIrect Order payment and coupon codes.
RapidCart is a shareware. Before you purchase a RapidCart license, please spend time to test it in Demo mode. You can download it from the RapidCart page.
NOTE ABOUT DEMO: All of the features of
RapidCart are active, but for a limited number of items (two per
page). To use RapidCart without any limitations, you have to
purchase a license. Once you've purchased a license and registered
it into the plugin, all the limitations are removed. You don't even
have to download anything new, the copy you've already had will be
To purchase a license visit omnidea store. Your license file will arrive via email just a few minutes after you complete your purchase.
Double-click on RapidCart disk image to open it. Clicking on the RapidWeaver plugin icon will start your installation process. Check the omnidea knowledge base by clicking the "documentation" icon.
##Registration through license file or code
Please read the General FAQ on registration.
The right way to use license file is to save it into a Finder folder and drag it to the registration window as explained in the previous paragraph. Do not drag RapidCart image you downloaded from omnidea web site to the registration window, but double-click on it to install in RapidWeaver. Wrong files dropped into the registration window will show an X Sign as the picture below shows.
If you’re using a webmail do not drag the license icon to the registration window directly: web browsers may not properly download the attached file. Save attachment instead and then drag it from a Finder folder to the registration window and it will work fine.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)