GUI | Page Options > Checkout > Disclaimer Coupons and Return URL
Below in the Check-out options menu you can find a sub-menu for disclaimer, coupons and return URL settings.
Click on “Disclaimer” button and check the box
“Show a disclaimer” to add a text that your customer
will read before doing the check-out. You can leave a simply
question as default one, or put here some information you want your
customer to know before purchasing your products (for example, you
can write here term and conditions).
To use coupon feature for discount in your site, check the box here.
- NOTE: your provider have to handle PHP 5.2 or higher in order to allow you to use coupons.
For SEO purpose or just to guide back your customer to your site, you can set here an URL where he will be redirected after purchasing.
- NOTE: Make sure you have disabled Automatic Return URL in your Gateway account preferences.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)