Why do I keep getting "Some of installed omnidea's plug-in are out of date" warning?
You're getting this alert message after an update to our plugin-in's latest version because your project uses other omnidea's plug-ins (RapidCart, RapidLink, RapidViewer and RapidMaps) that are not up to date.
Don't forget to uninstall RapidDocs, which has been
replaced by RapidViewer! In order to uninstall it, simply
Manage Themes and Plugins from RapidWeaver
menu. Navigate to
RapidWeaver folder and move
RapidDocs.rwplugin to trash.
On August 18th 2011 we shipped an important update for ALL omnidea's plug-ins to grant compatibility with next RapidWeaver releases.
We seriously invite you all to update as soon as possible.
If you're experiencing problems with automatic update, possibly one of your RapidWeaver plugins (e.g. Slider 2) is using a broken version of Sparkle update framework and this is breaking automatic updates for all plug-ins.
Double check that all of your plugins are up to date and try again.
If you're still having troubles, please manually download and install latest version from our web site:
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)