How can I get support for your products?
Either drop an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or open a
support ticket on Support.
Our staff is available Monday to Friday 10.00 - 18.00 CET and will answer to all your questions.
Customer service is time consuming and subtracts resources which could be used to improve existing products and develop new ones. When opening a support ticket, PLEASE:
1) Search public support discussion, read FAQs and product
2) Choose an appropriate and explanatory subject and category for your request;
3) Do not open multiple tickets for the same problem;
4) Do open multiple tickets for different problems;
5) Do not attach your license file nor license code;
6) If your inquiry is about RapidWeaver plug-ins, include a link to your published product page.
- How can I set a RapidCart page for donations with modifiable price?
- How can I dynamically change product price depending on values entered in a text field?
- How can I add a "More info..." button for longer product descriptions?
- Adding multiple thumbnails for each item
- How to add the cart to non-RapidCart pages
- View all (11 more)
- What are RapidViewer requirements?
- What documents formats are supported?
- Do I need a Google Account in order to view the document?
- Do I need to install additional tools/plugins in order to view the document?
- Why do I see a demo document while in Preview? Why doesn't the page work once exported?
- View all (8 more)